Module 2 Introduction: (CU2 M2) The Integumentary System
The time has come to start learning medical terminology of each body system. We are going to start with the Integumentary System. You will be learning a new set of word roots for the Integumentary System, but those will be attached to prefixes and suffixes that you have already learned.
- Describe structural organization of the human body.
- Identify body systems.
- Describe body planes, directional terms, quadrants, and cavities.
- Describe the normal function of each body system.
- Diagram medical terms, labeling the word parts.
- Define both medical terms and abbreviations related to all body systems.