Module 1 Introduction: (CU2 M1) Whole Body Terminology
Congratulations! You completed the first three crucial chapters of medical terminology, which provide the foundation for all future Modules. In this Module, you will be introduced to a whole new vocabulary associated with body systems.
- Describe structural organization of the human body.
- Identify body systems.
- Describe body planes, directional terms, quadrants, and cavities.
- Describe the normal function of each body system.
- Diagram medical terms, labeling the word parts.
- Define both medical terms and abbreviations related to all body systems.
Last modified: Friday, 4 June 2021, 9:51 AM