Module 1 Introduction: (CU3 M1) The Skeletal System
Congratulations, you have completed the second Credit Unit and now you are ready to add more exciting information to your vocabulary bank.
Hopefully, you have started to see the patterns that exist within the medical terminology vocabulary. Next, we will learn about the skeletal system.
- Describe structural organization of the human body.
- Identify body systems.
- Describe body planes, directional terms, quadrants, and cavities.
- Describe the normal function of each body system.
- Diagram medical terms, labeling the word parts.
- Define both medical terms and abbreviations related to all body systems.