Module 2 Introduction: (CU3 M2) Muscles and Joints
Great job! You have completed Module 1.
Having successfully completed learned the integumentary system and the skeletal system, you will now begin learning about the muscles and joints. Don't forget to review the prefixes and suffixes you learned.
- Describe structural organization of the human body.
- Identify body systems.
- Describe body planes, directional terms, quadrants, and cavities.
- Describe the normal function of each body system.
- Diagram medical terms, labeling the word parts.
- Define both medical terms and abbreviations related to all body systems.
Last modified: Friday, 4 June 2021, 9:51 AM