Module 1 Introduction: (CU4 M1) The Nervous System
Great job! You are now in the final Credit Unit of your Medical Terminology course.
In this Module, you will move on to the nervous system, but don't forget to review the prefixes and suffixes from the first Credit Unit.
- Describe structural organization of the human body.
- Identify body systems.
- Describe body planes, directional terms, quadrants, and cavities.
- Describe the normal function of each body system.
- Diagram medical terms, labeling the word parts.
- Define both medical terms and abbreviations related to all body systems.
Last modified: Friday, 4 June 2021, 9:51 AM