Module 2 Introduction: (CU4 M2) The Blood and Lymphatic Systems
You are at the very final chapter for this course! This last chapter focuses on the blood and lymph system.
- Describe structural organization of the human body.
- Identify body systems.
- Describe body planes, directional terms, quadrants, and cavities.
- Describe the normal function of each body system.
- Diagram medical terms, labeling the word parts.
- Define both medical terms and abbreviations related to all body systems.
Last modified: Friday, 4 June 2021, 9:51 AM