Module 1 Introduction and Assignments
Module 1: Introduction to Computer Aided Manufacturing Introduction and Assignments
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Describe the CNC programming processes.
- Describe basic 2-D geometry construction.
- Discuss Syllabus and Outline
- Reading Assignments on Module 1 Introduction to the CNC/NC Manufacturing Process:
- CAD software use
- CAM software use
- 2D contour Milling toolpaths
- Review the Module 1 Lecture Outline
- View the CNC presentation
- Discuss Module 1 Chapters
- Complete Module 1 Vocabulary
- Complete the CNC Basics Quiz
Last modified: Thursday, 15 July 2021, 2:35 PM